So the holidays are officially over and we start to get back into the swing of work, school runs and the dreaded lunch box! Some of us may also have gained a few pounds with extra ice cream, wine and meals out. So don’t put it off any longer and get back to your class the first one is always the worst! Just in case you had forgotten why you come to Pilates let me remind you!
* Pilates trains the body as an integrated whole so it promotes strength and balanced muscle development.
* It increases flexibility and range of motion for the joints.
* Pilates creates strength without bulk.
* Develops core strength and promotes good posture.
* Pilates gets the breath and circulation moving and stimulates the spine and muscles.
* Pilates can help give you a long, lean appearance and help you move more freely and with grace.
* Finally, Pilates is wonderful for gaining clarity, relaxing the mind and general well-being.
I look forward to seeing you!